whats this mean? helppppp

ive had a sore threat and runny nose for about 2.5 weeks my period is 2 weeks late. frequent headaches and frequent urination. fatigue, very sore breasts, and nausea. Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well for starters take a pregnancy test but it does sound like the beginning signs of pregnancy always take a test to make sure!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I think it means you have had a common cold and you may be pregnant. You will only know for sure about the pregnancy when you have taken a test. If the cold symptoms last longer than 2 weeks see a doctor, and just in case you are pregnant, watch the over the counter cold medications you may want to take so that you don't risk the health of the baby. www.newmommytees andjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 12:28 AM on May. 29, 2009

• ask a doctor. or maybe pee on your keyboard and your screen will say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" and then blow your nose in it and will say "cold" or "no cold"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 29, 2009

• i swear to god people are fucking rude!
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 12:43 AM on May. 29, 2009

• well unless the person assumed they were maybe pregnant, they wouldnt have posted this question in the PREGNANCY question area! Sorry but WAY too many people need to grow up and either take a test or go to the doc. How the hell do they think we can answer their questions like that? Ask it in the health area
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on May. 29, 2009

• hmm well lets see seeing as how im the person who posted this! I asked this question in the pregnancy section because i figured people who were moms and are pregnant could give me more information on this! i find it funny how everyone always says that they are sick of people asking could i bee pregnant and then reply anyways and r then rude about it. As if they were not in this position once in there life. No one made u read this nd no one made u type ur fingers on the keyboard to reply to it if ur so aggrivated with it then dont answer it its that simple instead of being rude! Geez you people call yourself moms arent u suppose to grow up before you become a mother?!
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 1:06 AM on May. 29, 2009

• not to be rude but if you think you are pregnant test.
    doesnt matter if people are pregnnat or moms they cant tell you
    you could just be sick
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:12 AM on May. 29, 2009

• You could be pregnant and only a test or a doc can tell you, we cannot. As for the cold symptoms it may just be a coincidence. If you should run a fever you better get to a doctors. If you are two weeks late a test should pick up whether or not you are pregnant.  A fever with a bug is really no bid deal, your body's way of fighting it.  But should you be pregnant and run a fever it can become dangerous for the baby so keep tabs on that until you test.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:05 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Sorry I was never in this position! I am on my 4th pregnancy & each time I was smart enough to test when I thought I was pregnant & if it came back neg & my period still didnt come, I tested again! I NEVER had to ask one of my friends if I could be pregnant! I am grown so completely that I am able to make the decisions about me and my body without consulting strangers on the computer! If you posted it in a pregnancy questions section then OBVIOUSLY you think you could be pregnant, or else you would have asked it in the health section. How do you expect anyone to help you on here even though we have been pregnant? We ALL found out by a positive pregnancy test (whether it be a urine test or blood test) or an ultrasound, none of us had our pregnancy confirmed by any other mother on here or any of our friends for that matter. Typically I wouldnt make a statement as being a fact but I am confident that I am correct on that
    Anonymous

• I WASNT TRYING TO GET A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE RESULT OUT OF ANYONE! I WAS ASKING PEOPLE IF THESE SYMPTOMS COULD MEAN I AM PREGNANT CAUSE U WERE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING I DO BELIEVE I AM PREGNANT! I DID TEST AND I DID NOT GET A RESULT YOU SAY YOUR GROWN OBVIOIUSLY NOT SO MAYBE THIS PREGNANCY WILL MAKE YOU GROW UP
    natalia09

Answer by natalia09 at 3:15 PM on May. 29, 2009