is it worth buying?

ok my kids have a wii and i am wondering if that wii fit really works? I have seen the price for all the parts and im iffy about it. I really want to try to do yoga and trying it thru the wii fit seems the easiest for me. So is it worth the cash and will it really work me out and teach me yoga?

beastandkids

Asked by beastandkids at 12:39 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It'll definitely get you on the path for yoga. I have the WII Fit and I absolutely love it.
    Granted, that's not my "exercise" plan. I do go running and stuff, but for the days where you just don't feel like it, yeah, you do get some blood boiling once you get really into it.
    It's fun!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:40 AM on May. 29, 2009

• My mom bought us the regular Wii.. We never used it.. it was to complex for my 5 and 7 year old. they got the concept but constantly needed assistance. So I gave it to my cousin and his kids are slightly younger than mine.. they bought younger games, but still it wasn't working for them either. I don't know about the Wii Fit.. I do yoga from Fit TV channel and other satelite channels.. I can see real people do yoga and I'm already paying for my Direct TV. I'm not poo poo-ing Wii Fit.. I'm just offering my experience with WIii.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 12:53 AM on May. 29, 2009

• There is no "regular" Wii. Just the Wii.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 29, 2009

• why not just go running instead of spending insane amount of money on a video game?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Its worth the money if you have the cash to do so. :) They have a new "personal trainer" program and it looks pretty good. The original game logs your time, keeps you accountable, logs your weight and also your goals and even encourages you to keep up. I like it, even tho we have a gym membership, I use ours as a back up plan when we can't get there. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:25 AM on May. 29, 2009

• A friend of mine has it and loves it. I was going to get a wii but there is to many things that you have to buy just for one game so we decided not to get it. But alot of people like it and say its well worth the money.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:29 AM on May. 29, 2009