I feel discusting. I like the taste of blood. HELP!

I feel like the undead! I had my dog on my lap this morning and he head butted me in the jaw. I bit my tounge and I liked the taste of my blood. Is it normal to like CRAZY things like blood while pregnant? Can I do anything to change this wierd fix

(I waited to post this at night when people are a little nicer and more....interesting....)lol No bashing please but Im expecting a little from this wierd question

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 12:44 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont think you can do anything to fix it, however it is a little weird. But as long as you are not intinally making yourself bleed than there is really nothing wrong with it I dont guess. Atleast it is your own blood.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 12:49 AM on May. 29, 2009

• MAKE IT STOP!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:46 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Just don't fall into cannibalism or anything that may be frowned upon by the average person. It's probably nothing and will pass, I wouldn't go around biting your lip to satiate the need to taste the blood but maybe steak tartar? Not sure but I wouldn't worry.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:51 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I've heard of women craving dirt, grass ect while pregnant. It's weird. Just don't inflict any damage to yourself or others to give into your craving! I wish I could give you more help than that but all I can say is don't give in=/
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:52 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I think like Marix3 it is a craving and it too will pass . I couldn't stand mustard and I had ( friends at Pizza hut ) making me pizza's with mustard instead of sauce. Went back to not standing it again afterwards. You might be eating your Steaks alittle more rare these days too where as before you didn't . Luck
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 12:59 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Maybe your iron levels are low? I mean are you craving it or did you just find it not unpleasant? I'd mention it to your doctor just because it could be an iron thing.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 1:10 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Im not craving it at all!!! I just dont find it unpleasent
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:16 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't do it but since I have been pregnant I LOVE the smell of lysol, I want to drink it!
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 1:28 AM on May. 29, 2009