How many tickets have you received in the past ten years and what were they for?

I ask because I was so jazzed about getting my license renewal in the mail and all I had to do was send $28. I got a ticket 4 years ago for making an illegal left turn.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:45 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've had 8 Speeding tickets and one Careless and prohibited driving ticket.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I've gotten one ticket for speeding, one for running a HIDDEN stop sign that wasn't even in an intersection or cross street, and one parking ticket.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I believe one parking ticket in ten years.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:55 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I have had two, both for having expired proof of insurance. I didn't have to pay for either, just go to the court and show that I had insurance. Both times the insurance paper expired within a week of the ticket..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:55 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I've gotten 2. One in NYC for driving in the wrong lane which was funny because out of all the cars driving in that lane, I was the one who got pulled over for it and I got pulled over by a cop on foot who ran in front of my car and told me to pull over. The second, I was driving one of my step dads cars, I went threw a checkpoint and the inspection had expired 4 months earlier. I look at inspection stickers before I get into anyones car now.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:57 AM on May. 29, 2009

• none.
    how many times have i been pulled over? cant even remember to many times.
    yes ive gotten warning verbals, and one fix it ticket but that got waived when i wrote a letter to the judge.
    i get pulled over for speeding a lot, but they always let me go.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 12:57 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Got a ticket 2 weeks ago , NO SELT belt. (in the boarding state ) I hated telling my husbant more than getting the ticket . He's on the police department in our home state. But he wasn't upset with me. Said he'd pay it for me.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:07 AM on May. 29, 2009

• well I haven't been driving for 10 years yet, lol. but in the time I have been driving I've only gotten 1 ticket && it was for something so stupid. Passing within 200 ft of a bridge or somethin like that. Idk the lines on the road were broken && there was NOT a no passing sign, but it was a state trooper, so go figure.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:52 AM on May. 29, 2009

• None,nada,zero! yeah me! :~)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:53 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Hismommy the && is getting on my nerves just use one & or type out the word and.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on May. 29, 2009