grrrr.....

Is anyone else getting COMPLETELY ANNOYED by "The Jump Around" and their songs! They are stuck in my head 24/7! And that white guy who "raps" CRACKS ME UP!

HunnysFarAway

Asked by HunnysFarAway at 1:07 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES!!! but my duaghter LOVES them!! She tries to do the "loco leg" dance and sings "la ca" and spins in circles! Even if she's about ready to fall asleep she'll get up and start dancing IMMEDIATELY!!! I always laugh SO hard when that guy raps! LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:09 AM on May. 29, 2009

• those people. . .drive me nuts!! lol
    i'll be in the kitchen, t.v. off for a while and all of a sudden bust into loco legs.
    i got i got i got i got you got you got you got you got we got we got we got loooccooo lleeeggssss

AAAAHHHHHHH lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on May. 29, 2009

• LOL I am glad to see that the loco leg thing isnt only stuck in MY HEAD!

I has taken me forever to figure out what that guy is rapping toward the end but it is stuck in my head SO SO BAD
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:49 AM on May. 29, 2009

• AHHH I BUSTED OUT LAUGHING WHEN I READ THIS ?. I WAS JUST TELLING MY MAN ABOUT THE " jUMP AROUNDS".. I HATE IT.. LOL
    iluvmymacita

Answer by iluvmymacita at 2:07 AM on May. 29, 2009