Would you get a piercing, even if S/O didn't like it?

I really really want to get a vetical labret done, but S/O tells me not to that he doesn't like lip piercings. Would you get it done anyway??

heatherbug82

Asked by heatherbug82 at 1:16 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• i wouldnt ...i respect my husband more then that.
    but then again, ...he wouldnt tell me not to.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I got my tounge done last year DH didn't like the idea but I did it anyway. Well he likes it now. If I were you I would get it done!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:20 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't but that's me.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:23 AM on May. 29, 2009

• hell yeah girl! Its your life he married you because your beautiful and he loves you, I promis that wont change because of a piercing! I had my hooters nose and belly button done and my SO told me not to but then I told him no more tattoos or peircings for him and he changed his attitude!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:23 AM on May. 29, 2009

• depends, how serious are you about him?? I probably wouldn't if mine didn't want me to, but he would never tell me not to do anything that I really wanted to do. His motto is: "whatever makes you happy, I'll love you either way." I recently got a tattoo on my right hip. He wasn't thrilled about it, not b/c he doesn't like tattoos but b/c he didn't want another guy that close to my stuff, but he didn't make a big deal out of it. plus, I didn't have to pull my pants down like he thought I was going to have to && he's glad I got it now. he thinks it's sexy.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:33 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Naw, what fun is it when the sexiness you will feel from it is taken away because he finds it not attractive at all?

I have a tat that my husband HATES, but I got it before him. I always feel like I shouldnt wear a thong (its on my butt) because he will see it and think "how unsexy!"
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:47 AM on May. 29, 2009

• noooo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on May. 29, 2009