Has anyone tried this?......

Has anyone tried black and blue cohosh to induce pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hope you meant induce labor. Cause that is what it can do, but be warned it is just as dangerous as pitocin and the rest of them. Never use it to induce after a c-section. It can cause rupture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on May. 29, 2009

• No, I wouldn't do it. I know someone who has done it and it has helped her labor progress, she was already 4cm when she did it. I would just say stick with nature's way of inducing, sex and walking.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:32 AM on May. 29, 2009

• did no good for me at all. waste of time and money... baby will come when baby is ready.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 9:01 AM on May. 29, 2009

• nope
    littlemoma520

Answer by littlemoma520 at 9:06 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Don't F@#k with Mother Nature. Lord ladies! Let your baby come on its own! It is the healthy way. What's the hurry?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:52 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I didnt know that could induce pregnancy. The only thing that I thought that could get your pregnant is sex! IDK, maybe I have been living in the dark ages

As for inducing LABOR... my friends have tried it and it didnt work. You know what does work though? TIME!! All babies come out when they are suppose to
    Anonymous