What percentage of daily life

do people spend looking for reasons to be offended?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would say the women on CM are probably way above average in that department.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:33 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Probably way too much!
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:55 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Some people apparently 100% from the way they gripe all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on May. 29, 2009

• more than they need to. Seriously.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:37 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Many women have an aggressive nature and go out looking for a fight. Some just like a good debate. Most of it comes from their personality type. You can tell if its something that person does regularly.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 7:53 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I agree it probably is way to much. I find that even when some ladies I know don't really have anything to gripe about they take on other peoples problems that really don't have anything to do with them so they can return to a stance of offensiveness and bitterness. It amazes me. Some aren't truly happy unless everyone around them is unhappy too.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:18 AM on May. 29, 2009

that's exactly it...they are unhappy with themselves and want to see everyone around them feel just as bad. it's just too bad for them i never feed into their negative energy, it rolls off me like water off a ducks back!!!big smile minihave an awesome weekend everyone!

Gemmi280

Answer by Gemmi280 at 8:32 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't have to look for a reason. All I have to do is get up and turn on the news or pick up the newspaper. I get kind of tired of it.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It wold be great if people would spend less of their time trying to look for reasons to be mad, and more time trying to make a difference and help others. The world would be a better place.
    Anonymous