Hi I was wondering if anyone is hiring for a labor worker or painter?

My husband is very good at it and seems to be having a difficult time finding a job in that field. I thought if he was to meet someone and talk to them that he would have a higher chance with work plus meeting a new friend I know some woman's husbands are the manager and I was just wondering. Thank you

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:58 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Mght help if you give a location
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Haha sorry yes that is very true LOl Vancouver WA Haha
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:30 AM on May. 29, 2009

• oh darn... my brother is looking for help BUT in salt lake city, utah... for a painter! Sorry... wish you were closer so that I could help you out by hooking him up with at least an interview... if you ever move to utah... let me know... my brother and hubby are BOTH painters, but my brother is the only one looking for help right now!

Good luck... he will find something!!! Has he considered looking outside of his trade? He could put an add somewhere stating that he could be a handy man or he might be able to look for side jobs to get a little extra cash! Been there done that, if you need any advice, let me know! I would type it, but its super hard with my broken finger! Good luck though!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:53 AM on May. 29, 2009

• How is he conducting his job search?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 AM on May. 29, 2009