How do you deal with someone that thinks they are WAY more attractive than they actually are?

I work with a girl who is probably a 5 or 6, but she thinks she is an 11 or 20 and she is OBNOXIOUS about it. I cannot stand to listen to her talk about how guys are falling all over her and how everyone just wants to get in her pants.

When she runs her mouth I cannot help but look at her faults: muffin top, acne, back-ne, frizzy hair, cancor sore from meeting guys on MySpace. I think self confidence is good.... but she is making me crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would simply look at her and tell her that I am simply tired of hearing her bullshit. But that's me, blunt and to the point. It don't matter what you say, if it's the truth is my motto.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:02 AM on May. 29, 2009

• idk. i've always just told ppl like that that i didnt believe them. ...they usually look very surprised that i openly admit that i dont believe their BS and then they dont talk to me about it any more. ...oh. and they usually think i'm a b*tch. ...i guess i am.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:03 AM on May. 29, 2009

• lol ronjwake and i understand each other well.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:04 AM on May. 29, 2009

• LOL maybe outstandingLove and I are long lost sisters!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:06 AM on May. 29, 2009

• O.P.

If anyone says anything negative to her she thinks their jealous.

So far I have suffered listening to her stories (I am kind of stuck with her) because if she told me I was jealous I may burst out laughing and not be able to stop. I have been silent too long and I am afraid I will burst soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Who cares if she think you're jealous. Just tell her you've had enough.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Honestly, I think that it's great that she has self confidence and seriously, who is anyone to rate someone else? Maybe she IS a 10 but in YOUR jealousy you think she's a 5? I think that I am a 10+ though that I am sure that many would disagree. What I think about ME is what matters the most. Kudos to her!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Try a 400 lb. SIL that swears everyone is after her. Case in point- my stupid desperate drunk brother 6 years ago. He's been drunk ever since. You should see my other question about her daughter....YIKES! When I tell her I have to lose weight she tells me "Hell no girl, you are fat and fabulous"! Yeah right.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:26 AM on May. 29, 2009

• See.... this is exactly the craziness.

I would not even think to rate the attractiveness level of my co-worker if she was not constantly yammering on about her good looks.

And who am I to rate someone??? Well, no one special...but anyone with eyes can have an opinion on whether Megan Fox more attractive than Rosie O'Donnell. She is neither of those extremes, but there are other perfectly cute girls in my office even gorgeous ones that don't carry on like her. So no, I am not jealous... I just want some freak'n peace and quiet and to not have to hear about how HOT she is all the time while she is using MySpace to cheat on her husband with some 400lb guy she met on MySpace wearing a shirt that says "F- Me, I'm FAT!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Gigi hide his beer he will leave her..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:31 AM on May. 29, 2009