A question about conceiving just to let you know a little TMI

Ok for those who had conceived when your husband came in you did it drain out or stay in you. The other day we did and nothing came out and it just made me wonder. Plus I havent had a period this month. Took a test on Mothers Day and it was neg. But then last week I swear I was ovulating. So Im just a little curious cuz Im really stupid if I cant even remember how my others got conceived.

momof5kidz

Asked by momof5kidz at 2:19 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It does NOT need to stay in. My proof is sleeping upstairs.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:25 AM on May. 29, 2009

• it normallu stays in you i mean as long as you dont get up and go to the restroom, I mean it just depends on what you are doing to get pregnate, such as elevating your bottom after intercourse or did you get up and take a shower and go to the bathroom these are just things you have to tknk of.
    abbibaileylily

Answer by abbibaileylily at 2:25 AM on May. 29, 2009

• You may have tested too early?
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:29 AM on May. 29, 2009

• A bunch always comes out when my husband and I have sex. When we conceived our daughter, I was even standing up and went to the bathroom and wiped right afterwards. So a little drainage does not in any way impede your chances of getting pregnant.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:35 PM on May. 29, 2009