what is wrong with me? Sorry its TMI

You know that moment when you are messing around (presex stuff) with your guy (married or not) and he stops and makes eye contact with you... well what in the world is he waiting for? what is he expecting I say? Im a SUPER shy bedroom girl, SUPER... my hubby was messing around tonight hinting to me that I should just come to bed and not do EVERYTHING I always do at night (clean, feed the dogs, dink on here, etc...) he kept touching me and then looking to see what my response would be... do you EVER feel awkward at times like this? Why do I feel awkward with my hubby? I guess I have always been this way... shy in the bedroom... I just never know what to say when he is 'in the moment'...
And why is it that even though my hubby is drop dead sexy, I just dont want sex nearly as much as I used to???
He did mention tonight that we need to have sex more... I just am never really in the 'mood' im always too tired!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I LOVE sex a LOT!!! But why am I not in the mood lately? Could stress cause we to not want sex as much?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on May. 29, 2009

• yes Stress can cause you not to be in the mood. Alot of times I could just put it off it was up to me alone.( Due to being tired ) but usaully after a few of his looks ( as you was talking about ) I change my mind and by then I find i'm not that tired and more in the mood. And after having him talk alittle to me ( in a good way *wink*) I'm more for it than he is .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I have the not in the mood feeling a lot lately too, esp after 2 kids. Its like my libido is extra low! also i do not like to talk about it, or plan sex. i like spontanaity! and i do not like to look longingly into his eyes or cuddle! I know Im more of the guy in the relationship it seems ..lol. my dh loves to cuddle...i want my space.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:12 AM on May. 29, 2009

• You seemed stressed. Have more sex, it will releave some of it and give you a hormone boost. And I used to be really shy about stuff like that too. I still am really unsure of myself. My husband is coming home soon and I am worried about having sex again because it has been so long. I am worried about even kissing him! What if I forgot?! But I know it will be ok when I see him. With him he kinda helped me come out of my box a bit. We talk about sex alot together.

I recommend trying it. Try to push yourself past that point of hesitancy because you are shy. If you know something kinda off the wall that he would like, like a striptease or outfit or tying him up, try it. Try not to be shy and I am more than willing to bet he will like it and it will help you get out of your shell. One thing that I have done that helped me a 100000% was I tied him up and made him tell me exactly what he wanted. He loved it!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 3:24 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Diet, hormones, stress, etc...there are a lot of things that can cause a woman not to desire sex but once you get going you will find the mood. Do not deny your man. Spice things up if you need to. Try coming on to him before he comes on to you. Leave the housework, it will be there later.....Keep denying your husband, he may not be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 AM on May. 29, 2009

• hmm...why not try somethign out of your comfort zone.

go up to him and very bluntly say "i want sex" lol. you can make that sound dirtier if you want but thats the asier way. he'll love it
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:58 AM on May. 29, 2009

• last night i was not in the mood...i was really fatigued for somer eason and he stripped and literally stood on the couch and said notice something? lol cause he was hard.

after a few minutes he said ohh just sit on me and thats it..just sit their...i said fine but im not moving.....yea lil bit later actually had some really good sex. somtimes you just need to do it for them and it can end up good for you in the end
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:59 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Oh man, I wish my hubby would look me in the eyes! I don't know why he doesn't and I haven't asked, no need really to make it an issue. But in past sexual encounters we have done that and wow! I don't know, it just sparks something in me to be looking in his eyes while he is inside me. No words are necessary, he isn't waiting for you to say something. He is loving you, he wants to know he is making you feel good.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:56 PM on May. 29, 2009