NASTY QUESTION...

HAVE YOU LICKED YOUR PARTNERS BUTT HOLE? I WAS TALKING 2 SOME GUY FRIENDS TODAY THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT & PLEASURING IT IS & THAT IS NOT A GAY THING WHEN THERE DOING IT WITH A WOMEN. SO I ASKED MY HUBBY WHILE WE WERE IN THE SHOWER IF HE WOULD LET ME DO IT , HE KINDA GOT MAD & I TRIED I JUST LICKED HIS BUT CHEEK & I THINK HE KINDA DID LIKE IT HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY LET ME DO IT BUT I THINK HE DID WANT 2 TRY IT, BUT WAS TOO EMBARRASSED.. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• ewwww! Nope!!! I would think my DH was gay if he did that to me!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 2:33 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm not licking that. I mean, go for it if you want to, but I couldn't handle that.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:37 AM on May. 29, 2009

• um it has nothing to do with being gay. in all actuality, a man has a g spot by there prostate,which is on one side of their butt. Some guys love the licking, some dont. my ex liked his butt played with or fingered because of this.. i only did it once though, but it made him tick! lol
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 2:39 AM on May. 29, 2009

• my hubby does it to me, and SOMETIMES... when i really want to get him excited he likes a little tickle... and then lick all the way up to the tip of his dick. It helps when you've had a few drinks/shots... It sounds gross but he likes it! Don't stay there long! That makes it more like a gay thing but just a little tongue and it drives him crazy! I am not supposed to say anything cuz he's embarassed about it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on May. 29, 2009

• So it is a lesbian thing if your husband performs oral sex on you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on May. 29, 2009

• lol...anon 2:52...good point. I jstu started trying a lil of this the other night on my DH. I dont lick but i fingered a little....he was AMAZED!!!! He loved it!! said it was nothing like hes ever felt! Then he tried it on me, and we tried anal and i almost screamed it hurt so bad. oh well atleast he had fun. but im sure he wouldnt be so happy if i told anyone where my finger went!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on May. 29, 2009

• lol a tip, if you relax and he takes it slow to start with, anal feels a lot better! and he gets more excited... thats another one of our favorites.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:13 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I wont lick my SO's but he FING LOVES Licking mine. And if he likes it I guess its ok. He will only do it right after a shower though Ive noticed. Im a crazy hygenist too so id say it is probably more clean than others. And I think he would like for me to lick his but, well, there is hair so... yuck. If he is super horny he likes me to use A finger that is well lubed. But he has to be in the mood for it. And he wants to do anal on me so bad, but I mean, the guy is massive. It would be like trying to crap out a small child! So I dont think that will happen any time soon and he understands it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Hes done it to me, and it feels surprisingly great!! Honestly I dont understand why he would (I would not lick his ever). Sometimes I use my finger to stimulate his area, but feel really weird doing so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I think... it's not for me on giving or receiving side.
    Even fresh out of the shower I'm just not going there and I think if I tried to put a finger in his ass he'd never trust me again in that area.
    then again... that might be a good thing tho... would be no more B.J.'s :) But nah... still not going there
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:10 AM on May. 29, 2009