Anyone about to loose their house because husband not working?

I get unpaid maternity leave and don't know where to go for money during my time off, hubby can't find job. It leaves us with Options now!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:38 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• We're not in danger of losing our home...YET.

Your screenname indicates your husband was in the Navy...any chance of him going back in?

Answer by gdiamante at 2:52 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Since your hubby doesn't have a job, how about you cut your maternity leave short and go back to work. Hubby can take care of the baby for the time being, or until he finds a job. from what you have said, which isn't much, this would be your only solution to solve the problem now.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:00 AM on May. 29, 2009

• What kinda skills does your hubby have? Maybe you guys could find something to do from home or maybe you can do what the other poster said. Go back to work early and let hubby take care of the baby. But I know that I couldn't have gone back to work and left my new born baby.. There was NO way. I gave up nursing job to stay at home with my babies and I am glad that I did. Cause now I found a Great work from home opportunity that I love and have been with for 12 months.

Work From Home
    Daily Pay, 401,, Benefits
    Overview: 616-712-1741
    Request Interview:
    www.workbenefitsfromhome.com

freeathome

Answer by freeathome at 11:03 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Hi, my husband is working, but, he just dosen't seem to make enughf money with the prices of everything going up the way they are. We are currently at risk of losing our home & are trying to moderate our mortgage.
    Unfortunatly in this day in age you are expected to leave your children in the care of some stranger that may or may not be qualified to care for any living being, so that we can chase the Almighty $, just to scrape by & if were one of the Lucky ones make sure that our familys have everything that they Need.
    I don't beleve that we should have to trade our desire to raise our own children & spend quality time with them & our spouses , just so we can scrape by & still not be able to provide the things that are nessisary to live in the world today.
    There Has to be a way for us to have everything that we Need & that includes the time to be there for our familys when they Need us Not just when its convenient!
    freya7275

Answer by freya7275 at 11:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, FREE and LEGIT! You get paid EVERYDAY if you want and there are NO minimums to meet. We also have 24/7 live support so you will NEVER be left hanging on what to do. ALso, I just cashed out with $77.79 and that was ONLY for ONE hours worth of work!! Good things come to those that have patience and are willingly to give something a try :)

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 11:21 AM on May. 29, 2009