Talking dirty in the bedroom...

Do you or your DH talk dirty in the bedroom to spice things up? Or do you think its trashy and doesnt seem to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• i can't help it... my hubby loves it tho!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:47 AM on May. 29, 2009

• hell yea we f*cking talk dirty. mmmm.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:53 AM on May. 29, 2009

• hubby likes to, i dont so much. so sometimes he does...im not good at reciprocating.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 3:00 AM on May. 29, 2009

• we do sometimes. I know he would like to do it more but thinks he'd hurt my feelings. He wouldnt, but has never asked about how I feel about it
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 3:13 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I wish hubby would do it more.the only thing I dont like is bad namecalling.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I am a pretty bossy wife, so in the bedroom my dh loves it when we pretend that I am his sex slave. I call him Master and tell him how naughty I have been and he needs to teach his slave a lesson. He comes quickly every time when we start the slave/master scenario. It doesn't do alot for me but for him, it is uber HOT!
    I prefer him to talk about what he is doing to me or what he was thinking about when he masturbated the last time. Oh or if he groans and grunts while fucking me, it sends me over the edge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on May. 29, 2009

• we do when we are getting it on. We both admited that we feel really silly and weird saying these things, but it sure does spice things up.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:22 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't... I'm just not comfortable with it but I could see how it would spice things up.
    I am a moaner tho and that alone seemed to do something for my hubby as well as helps them to know when you're getting close or if what they're doing is working for you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:03 AM on May. 29, 2009

• We do and it really does spice things up, but I won't do it until he does it first lol. I love it but I don't like the bad name calling either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on May. 29, 2009

• i love dirty talk. i wish he would do it more
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:36 AM on May. 29, 2009