I have been feeling sick for like the last 3 days . is that ok.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 3:25 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• This question is not descriptive.
    How far along are you? Are you experiencing morning sickness?
    Do you throw up? Have you spoken with your OB?
    What kind of "sick" is it? Eating bad food sick?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Sick from what? if your talking about your pregnancy every one is different. Once I hit 8 weeks I started getting sick on and off throughout the pregnancy. My first child it was horrible, so please be more specific with your question. Thanks
    strawberrym85

Answer by strawberrym85 at 8:51 AM on May. 29, 2009

• How far along are you? If it's the first trimester, then yes being sick is perfectly normal.. Actually, my doctor told me that it was a sign of a healthy baby. Actually, I would get sick and stay sick off and on during all three of my pregnancies. OB always said it was the baby getting all the nutrients it needed. I was the one suffering, not the baby....lol.....and boy did I suffer. Ugh.
    If you're very worried though, call your OB and see what he says.
    Good Luck and God Bless
    PS, there are some really good prescription meds that pregnant women can take to help ease the nausea and vomiting. If you have a bad case of it, I would recommend discussing that with the OB too.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:30 AM on May. 29, 2009

• can't really answer because of the question but if it is int he beginning of your pregnancy it usually normal. i was sick all 9 months every day all day from the first day to the day i delivered throwing up and i had a very healthy baby girl 8.5lbs. its just depends on how your body is going to react
    jessbcuz23

Answer by jessbcuz23 at 9:37 AM on May. 29, 2009