Ipods

So my man wants me to send him an ipod. What kind do you have? What kind would you reccomend?

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 4:28 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• I have the iPod Nano 4GB, the older model shaped like a rectangle. I think it holds like 1000 songs? I really like it and have had it for about 3 years and no issues. My mom has the more recent Nano, shaped like a square, and really likes it too.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:45 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I dont' have an iPod.. I have an MP3 player.. that was about half of what the iPod was, and hold twice as many songs, and memory.. and it's not going to cost me more if my DD accidently unplugs it and screws up the charger by doing that..
    sorry, but I think iPods are a money pit, when you can get a better made mp3 player for half the price that works A LOT better.. JMO
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:58 PM on May. 29, 2009

• The Itouch is a great one I have so many applications ...music...pic's..movies I love it for the price check one out

Anonymous

• My 16 year old DS and all his friends love the ipod touch because it is much more than just a music player, there are tons of free applications that are games.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:11 PM on May. 30, 2009