How do you do it?

Do you just do it & be done? Is it slow & romantic or Fast & hard? The past couple of nights its been fast & hard, and thats the way I like, my Hubby thinks I like it slow but am just saying fast & hard cuz thats what he wants. But I just love it when he pushes against me & handles me rough, it really turns me on. I like for him to be in control, I let him do whatever where ever. I dont like to give BJ's but if I dont he gets mad so I always do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• OOh I like fast and hard too. But lately it's been slow and sensual and thats been really good too. I love giving B.J's but hate getting head so yeah T.M.I lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on May. 29, 2009

• If you don't like the B.J's tell him and if possible,compromise.
    And for the rough... again, tell him while you're not in a sexual act etc that it turns you on, you like it that way. But if your man is like mine, he'll take that for complete gospel and you'll lose the "slow and romantic" sessions all together since a lot of men don't seem to realize we need different things at different times (them too I would've thought). Once in a while you take control and ride him fast and hard (facing away from him while on top has incredible penetrational depth and angle).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:56 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I like it fast and hard too....I love to let him take control i mean it seems he knows what i like better than i do. i found out that if you tell him you like fast and hard but you also like it slow and romantic every now and again to change it up he will give yuou exactly what you want
    jessiesosore

Answer by jessiesosore at 10:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• He gets mad if you don't give him a BJ? I'de bite it. See how he likes that shit. Noone should EVER make you fell pressured to do something you don't wanna do, even if it is your DH.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 7:15 PM on May. 29, 2009