9 1/2 Weeks: the movie

I am watching 9 1/2 weeks right now. He ain't to hot looking now but Mickey Rourke was beyond hot in this movie. The scene in the stair well with all the water can keep me going for days. So I was wondering if I am the only one who thinks this is one of, if not the sexiest movie EVER?

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 6:21 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That was such a naughy movie when it first came out that I had to watch it in secret and I absolutely loved it!
    I haven't seen it in a couple of decades, but wasn't there an erotic food scene in there, too?
    Now I have to find it and watch it again.....hehehe.....naughty me! {wink}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:29 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I have loved this movie since i first saw it 20 yrs ago when I was 17. I love the way she becomes so obsessed she cannot function, especially the scne at the art gallery where the old man looks so lost and she cries because she does as well. and yes he was sooooo freakin hot! lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I really didn't get to watch it for the first time until like 1989 or 90, I was 11 when it came out, so not really appropriate then. Yes, there is a food scene in front of the fridge, very nice. Although I don't know if I would want someone to cover me in honey like he did her. Oh and I would kill to have Kim Basinger's body in that movie.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:39 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I loved this movie too. What the hell happened to him? Damn, he got ugly.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:16 AM on May. 29, 2009

• That was my favorite all time movie for many many years!!!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:42 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I KNOW! I saw him in a recent movie..then name escapes me, anyway I was thinking to myself WTH happened to him? In 9 and 1/2 weeks he was smokin hot. Too many yrs of hard livin I guess! Yup, I'm with you, still get a little pickle tickle when I watch him in that scene!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:27 AM on May. 29, 2009