HOW LONG DOES THE PAIN LAST?

I LOST MY CHILD FEBRUARY16,2009 SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN NEXT MONTH.I THOUGHT I WAS OVER THIS UNTIL I HAD A DREAM TODAY THAT WOKE ME UP.IT WAS A LITTLE GURL WHO CAME TO THE SIDE OF ME & SAID "HELLO MOM" I WOKE UP THEN WENT BACK TO SLEEP & SHE CAME TO ME AGAIN.I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A SIGN OF HER OR MY NEXT CHILD I CAN HAVE IN THE FUTURE.I STILL CRY & HOPE I AM NOT GOING CRAZY!!!!

MSASIA

Asked by MSASIA at 7:31 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• youre not crazy honey, youre grieving...i am very sorry for your loss. I cannot say it gets easier, but it gets different and therefore better. Dont rush the healing, just try to walk thru it. so sorry....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:33 AM on May. 29, 2009

• She may be coming to you so you know she is okay and you can move on. you will never forget her but this may be her way of saying your ready to try for another baby. I am not saying a new pregnancy will heal your pain but when your getting images of her coming to you then she is letting you know she is okay and she is fine and happy where she is and its okay to let go. I am so sorry for your loss and don't let the dreams freak you out. Its perfectly normal and its probably a sign for her that you can now let go. Good luck to you and once again I am so sorry for your loss.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:01 AM on May. 29, 2009

• So sad... Sorry for your loss. :( I totally agree with the pp, this is her way of letting you know she is ok and in a good safe place now, she doesn't want you to not go on because of this. You know maybe if she had been born something major would have been wrong with her and so this was God's way of making her not have a hard life. He only takes the good! Enjoy the dreams, and I wish you happy thoughts and good times to follow.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:36 AM on May. 29, 2009