Always the case?

Is implementation always apparent? What I mean, is it possible to have this without really realizing it or knowing? Or is there always going to be the light bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't notice it with my daughter. I have thought back and still don't remember seeing it. It can be apparent or it can go unnoticed.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:14 AM on May. 29, 2009

• it happens without u knowing................. now there are a number of people that get the bleeding but not all. I have 4 kids and with none of them did I have that.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 10:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I've been pregnant 2x (one was successful). I had no bleeding. However, around the time implantation occured I had a day where I was EXHAUSTED. That was both times. I also had what felt like menstral cramps both times, and was convinced I was to start my period at any moment. Everyones body is different. But no, I had no implantation bleeding at all.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 10:21 AM on May. 29, 2009

• It is possible! I didn't even notice I had implantation happening, i didn't bleed at all before I found out.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I never had implantation bleeding. Or cramping. Or anything else that sometimes goes along with it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:32 PM on May. 29, 2009