Need advice for a lightweight vaccum

Hey ladies! Me again :)
I am looking to buy an inexpensive light weight vaccum mainly for cleaning the kitchen floor and carpet here and there for in between cleanings. Any suggestions? I would love to spend no more than $25. I know one for this price probably won't be the greatest but I just need something decent.
Also, has anyone tried the Swiffer sweeper or sweeper vac? If so, would you recommend it?

Thanks!

marsha78

Asked by marsha78 at 8:29 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Bissel Easy Vac is at Wal-Mart for about $45. I used to have one and loved it, but that was when I only had a couple of rooms to vacuum!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:38 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I used to have the Bissell EasyVac as well. For some reason it is $45 now, but when I first bought it, it was $25! I must have caught it on sale or something. But it's an awesome vac, really light, bagless, and when I first got it, it picked up what my mom's $500 vacuum missed! Just don't try to vacuum up any cat litter, or you'll ruin it! That's why I had to buy a new one, lol.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6023652
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:50 AM on May. 29, 2009