Do you like Twilight?

Hi welcome to ~Twilight Chat~ This is a group for Moms who LOVE the Twilight Saga! Come discuss the books, movies, or just LIFE! Hope Everyone has a great time and I look forward to chatting ♥

You can always find this group with the following URL:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/dazzling

Mrs.Huyck

Asked by Mrs.Huyck at 8:46 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• How can this be a group if it's in "Answers"? I haven't read any of the books and the movie just looks cheesy. I hope they get a bigger budget the next go 'round.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:40 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Oooo... ladybug... you've GOT to read the books! Compared to them, the movie IS cheesy.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:47 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Love Twilight and the books! Already read them all and now reading them again!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 2:57 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Its Not a group in Answers! I posted in questions and the question was Do you like Twilight LOL! There just so happens to be a link to my group!! Hope you Ladies have a great Day!!
    Mrs.Huyck

Answer by Mrs.Huyck at 3:29 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I enjoyed reading the books, but they were just books. All the mania over it makes me want to burn my copies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on May. 30, 2009

• I absolutely abhor Twilight.

-vomits-
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 10:29 PM on May. 30, 2009