is it too soon

my baby is 13 days old iam so ready for sex i cant stand it.. is it too soon should i wait a lil longer when can I have sex without waiting the full 6 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Did you have a c-section or Vaginal birth. If c-section I highly recommend you wait at least 4-5 weeks. Vaginal I recommend about 3-4 weeks, but that all depends on how much it hurts when you try. Your body tells you when its ready. so listen to it.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:10 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I waited about 2 weeks. Im with you. If you fell good down there and u had no tearing or stitches go for it WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 9:22 AM on May. 29, 2009

• its not tell me that I am not ready its telling me too do it... lol... i cant stand it. I did have him vaginaly. i am still bleedn a lil but not heavy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on May. 29, 2009

• i did have stiches tho .. i dont know how many.. doc didnt tell me it was bad tho ..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on May. 29, 2009

• lol. well im not talking about your hormones. I'm talking about the pain factor. If it hurts, your body is not ready. if it doesn't hurt Go for it!!!

its not tell me that I am not ready its telling me too do it... lol... i cant stand it. I did have him vaginaly. i am still bleedn a lil but not heavy
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:34 AM on May. 29, 2009

• If you have stitches wait a few more days then try. If you feel any pulling or bad pain ( its going to be a little sore) stop and try again in a few days. The bleeding is ok. That will just be a little messy if it dosent bother you or your SO its no big thing. You can try and rub your finger along your stitches and see how that feels and go from there. Brown chicken Brown Cow

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 9:36 AM on May. 29, 2009

• i think the biggest concern has to do with infection - your body being opened up in unusual ways and it takes time to adjust. i didn't wait six weeks (are you kidding?) and didn't have problems, but i'm sure there are reasons.... i think another concern is the increased possibility of pregnancy and that your body needs a little break from that... ask your doctor... can't imagine it could be an embarrassing question as many times as his/her hand has been in your vagina...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:23 PM on May. 29, 2009