has anyone had this happen???

i a 39 weeks and 2 days! last night i woke up hurting so i went to the bathroom to pee and the crazest thing happen when i was peeing i was hurting pretty bad and i keeped peeing and stoping the more i hurt is when i peed why would i start and stop peeing with no control??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The baby is almost full term at this point, and he/she may be laying on your bladder. That can cause some very bad pain and it can sometimes cause you to pee unexpectedly. lol Sounds like he/she's ready to make her appearance. Maybe the baby is already turned and ready to drop. That's putting way more pressure on your bladder than before.
    One word of caution: after having my babies, my bladder has never been the same. Map out all restrooms when you go out in public now for the rest of your life....lol
    Good Luck to you and your baby, and I pray for a healthy delivery.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 9:27 AM on May. 29, 2009

• yes! bladder infections are VERY common during pregnancy....and that is what happens to me when i had a bladder infection....and my friend, who has had 8 children had terrible bladder infections every pregnancy and she was just like that with every one of them......
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:27 AM on May. 29, 2009

• its not like that i was having a contraction and she has already dropped it is like she is going to fall out when i go to the bathroom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on May. 29, 2009

• maybe you weren't peeing and your water broke? Maybe you should have your doc check you out....

and before anyone says this is a stupid suggestion, I am in the first trimester of my first pregnancy and still learning...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:47 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Urinary Track Infection... drink alot of cranberry juice!! Try white cranberry strawberry... its so yummy!!
    Ad3n_M0mmy01

Answer by Ad3n_M0mmy01 at 8:01 AM on May. 30, 2009

• Lol I felt like that in the last month or two of my pregnancy after my baby dropped, it always felt like she was just gonna fall out! haha

But in all seriousness you could have a UTI, so get with your OB/GYN and get your stuff checked, girl.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:32 AM on May. 30, 2009