I'm trying to hear from the mom

who mention the three things she gave her daughter and made her do so many new things in her development can you please post this again your neurologist recommended, I need to get them i know you mention vitamin e fish oil and i forget the last one but your photo or your post contained a green broccoli please respond/ i cant find the mail or you post i thanks Havanas mom reply to you made may dreams come true, Alina also if anyone in the developmental delay group of the undiagnosed delay remember what I'm looking for please tell her i will check it out myself with a neurologist i just need to know the name, the first name was two words Also If anyone knows which mom i talk about redirect me to her profile, thanks again

youmakemydreams

Asked by youmakemydreams at 9:01 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Kids' Health

• No answers yet