Help! I feel like the baby is going to drop right out of my vagina!!

I'm 33 weeks along and my family and I decided to go for a power walk last night. We only had an hour and our mission was to go get ice cream at the corner store...it's 7 miles round trip so we really booked it. What was I thinking?? I'm in excruciating pain and all the bones in my pelvis feel like they're falling apart. I think the baby has dropped...it seriously feels like he/she is going to drop right out of my vagina. I'm waddling around with my legs half open :( Stupid me. All for ice cream!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am only 29 weeks and I feel the same way. I have been having contractions and she is VERY low. It feels like she is going to stick her hand out and wave at me lol.

I would call your doctor and see what he says and go from there.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 10:13 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Um I don't think I would have ever done that in a million years even if I wasn't pregnant. Why not drive? You need to call your doctor and tell them whats going on. It could be your bags of water..you should get it checked out now.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:35 AM on May. 29, 2009

• if the pressure is in your anal region......whew have fun hehe. before the actual labor it feels like you have to take the biggest poop of your life and their is soo much pressure on your rectum lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:46 AM on May. 29, 2009

• You probably pulled your groin. Walking wont make a baby drop that quickly
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:58 AM on May. 29, 2009