Has anyone had pregnancy syptoms before they were late? It's too soon for a positive home test-

I've had a tubal ligation, but I feel pregnant in many ways. like Nausea, bloating, higher temp, dizziness, I wake up with swollen ankles, just to name a few things. My acupuncturist told me that he's picking up symptoms in me (like the way my pulse is) that you see in pregnant women (I get acupuncture for my hormones every week). I had a tubal ligation with the elastics 10 years ago- but they've been known to fail.
I've only felt quite like this once in my life-18 years ago- was pregnant but the pregnancy ended early.
I'm 38 and this has me puzzled - there's been other symptoms but I wonder if it's just wishful thinking?
I'm usually every 32 days, and I'm not due for another 12 days.
Could use support either way- Husband hasn't been told yet- He is wonderful with my nieces- they are the center of his world, but he's not really open to the idea of having one of our own -
Anyone been through something like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my mom was late but it was just metopause she got5 pretty excited until she took the preg test and then knew for ssure it was metopause shes 45.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on May. 29, 2009

• it is possible but rare....
    i would think menopause
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:07 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Yes. I had pregnancy symptoms almost immediately after I conceived (weird, I know). I felt nauseous and really, really gassy. I am never nauseous and have only thrown up a handful of times in my whole life, so it was very weird. Plus, I never had the textbook pregnancy symptoms, just weird feeling stomach cramps. I just felt different and sure enough I was pregnant.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 3:22 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I had prego symptoms about a week before I missed my period, so about a week post-conception. Which is right about the time implantation occurs. I was flat out exhausted, my stomach hurt all the time, I was REALLY moody, and got seasick for the first time ever. I waited until I was almost 5 days late to test though...and it was positive. I would test the day your period is expected then either go in to your doc for confimation or to see what is up if it is negative.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:38 PM on May. 29, 2009

• menopause at age 38? that's a depressing thought-
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on May. 31, 2009