ipod

If i down load itunes could i download a virus? and if i down load itunes can i copy the songs that are already on my ipod to the computer but not on itunes so i can put them in my mp3 player?

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 9:56 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont know about the virus but no you cant copy them i tryed if you use itunes from another computer then download it on yours then the songs you have on your ipod already will be deleted. i dnt know why but they did that to me electrical devices are so complicated and they say they do what we want them to do but thats a lie. hope that helps. : )
    mommy_to_be888

Answer by mommy_to_be888 at 10:04 AM on May. 29, 2009

• No you can't catch a virus from itunes, since you are buying them and not downloading them illegally. Yes you can download your music from your ipod into your itunes. Google it there are tutorials on how to do it. I have done it so I know it's possible.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:23 AM on May. 29, 2009

• No, you cannot catch a virus because of the exact reason cynprz stated: you are purchasing the song, not downloading it. There is a difference because the site you are purchasing the songs from are a direct source whereas downloading things could be from unknown or a third-party source where a virus may have been picked up along the way.
    I'm sure there is a way to transfer songs from your iPod to your MP3 player because I know for a fact that songs can be transferred between iPods and iTunes (my husband buys a song and then transfers it to me so we only have to buy it once). I don't know how to go about it, though, sorry.
    I'm sure someone may come along who will know how.
    Have a great day!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:58 AM on May. 29, 2009