FindingOut u werePreg. AndGivingbirth.How was it for you?My weddng was March 2 2007 and a month b4 I fainted in my bathroom and went to the hospital, when I was there they asked me if I was on birth control and I lied and said yes because HONESTLY the thought of being pregnant NEVER crossed my mind I was worried that my face was going to be brused for the wedding lol so anyways

the day came for my wedding and my period was due that day so I was mad and my mom told me to drink a little bit of vodka to stop my period till the next day. So I did and then at the reception I went to the bathroom and I had a bit of brownish or you know the start of ur period and I started crying and my mom came over and asked why so I told her that it was ok that didn’t matter and stuff to comfort me. Lol So then the next day I didn’t have anything anymore and I was pissed because we just wet to sleep on my wedding night and then I stayed waiting for 2 weeks until I decided to take a test and I was pregnant and then the fanting made sense. Then giving birth I was terafied but I barley remember and I had an all natural birth I remebr I was sleeping the whole time then I would wake up with the contractions whistle

chukuku

Asked by chukuku at 10:15 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• while I was in pain and sleep again and in between I had a milkshake and fries and my dctor stayed with with me the WHOLE time which they don’t do that. I had a great birth experience and I cant wait until I have another. How about you?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 10:15 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Man that sounds like one heck of a ride, but my birth experiences have been painful. I will have my fourth and last baby in october and it will be by c-section. My third c-section at that. not looking forward to the pain of that.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:22 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Well I was 20 and at school when I figured out I was pregnant. Dh and I were had already gotten engaged in May of 94 and we found out about the baby in Oct. of 94. Logan was born in July of 95 and exactly two months later we were married on Sept. 2nd.

Oh and my mom knew I was pregnant way before I did, and didn't tell me. I was never regular and I called home giving her all kinds of clues. My breasts were bigger, I was sleeping through my alarm (I never did that before), falling asleep in class, and even falling asleep with my pen still in my hands while doing homework. I was only a teeny bit nauseous and that would go away the minute I took a sip of water. So I thought it was because I wasn't eating right. I gag when I don't eat breakfast normally. It wasn't until I threw up that I even considered it. I don't know why we had never used BC. So I called on an early Sat. morn and asked what morning sickness was like. LOL
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:40 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Me and my husband have been together for 5 years last sept 25th. we got married sept 27th 08. and i found out about being pregnant nov. 4th 08. i had really sore boobs so i tested b./c hubby and i were trying since we got married. i took a test it came back positive i called him at work and he was thrilled. and i called my mom after and she already knew, she seen me the day before and said that my boobs looked 2 times bigger. as far as the birth experience im due in july so i will let you know.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 1:37 PM on May. 29, 2009