Is there anyone at your work that gets on your nerves and you really don't know why?

There is one person where i work that for some reason i just can't stand. He has never done anything to me either. It is just something about him that gets on my nerves. I think that it is on somethings he seems kind of dumb. I feel bad or thinking that. I am always nice to him, but i can't figure out exactly what it is about him that irritates me. Is there anyone that you are like that about

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yeah, there's actually a couple of people that I work with that annoy me like that. I just avoid them as much as possible, and when I can't avoid them, I sit there and remind myself "five o'clock has to come sometime!" lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:16 AM on May. 29, 2009