Pressure down there...35 weeks pregnant

Every once in awhile i feel some pressure "down there" it feels like baby is gonna come right out. It doesnt hurt really bad but alittle. It doesnt last a long time though cause it does go away so i havent taken any seriuos action. Just wondering what this could be and mean. THanks

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 10:20 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probally your pelvis softening getting ready for the baby :) gl
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:26 AM on May. 29, 2009

• right along there with ya! it almost hurts sometimes ......cant wait to hold the baby for the first time..... It should pass.... have you dropped yet?
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 10:29 AM on May. 29, 2009

• yes like 2 weeks ago thats why im wondering if like ill be having baby soon or what.
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 10:34 AM on May. 29, 2009

• my guess is the baby is pressing on your bladder. If it is pressure from the baby in your pelvic bone then it wouldnt go away, I bet its on your bladder
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:54 AM on May. 29, 2009

• well i went to the doc last week and she said babys head is ALL the way down and my cervix is super soft so thats good. Babys head being all the way down has been the pressure ive been feeling but it doesnt mean baby is coming yet my cervix is dilated to 1 and im 25% effaced. 9 days left!!!!!!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2009