i breast feed my 2 month old as much as i can, and i notice sometimes in the day he fusses, and crys during feeding time, so i try the other breast and he does the same thing. i dont know why he does the fussy thing why i feed him. it gets very fustrating. could it be that at that time he doesnt like how it taste, cause i even try different postions and nothing helps. do you have any ideas why he does this? how do i know when my baby doesnt what to breast feed anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Next time he starts fussing like that while eating, see if you can get him to burp. That would explain why it only happens sometimes and why switching breasts doesn't help. Good Luck
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 10:37 AM on May. 29, 2009

• try burping him, or maybe he's just not hungry when you're trying to feed him, also I would pay attention to your diet, maybe there's some strong flavor that you're eating that he doesn't like. At 2 months he's not done bfing.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:32 AM on May. 29, 2009

• If you mean done as in that particular nursing session that is possible, but I doubt it at that young of an age. If you mean done as in totally forever then HELL NO! Burping helped a lot when mine did that. I also started keeping a food diary and would note in there when they were fussy and it turned out that my first hated the taste of citrus. If I had eaten citrus in the last 2-3 hours before nursing him he hated the taste. I cut it out for a few months and he was fine.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:59 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My Dd would get like that. She'd always fuss and cry at the breast. I think her problem was that I waited too long to feed her and by that point she was in a near-frenzy. She had to calm down first to eat. That may be his prob. She stopped doing it once she got older and calmer. She's now 12 wks. and stopped doing that at around 8 wks. I think I just got better at knowing when to feed her. She still gets mad if I try to feed her and she doesn't want it.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:51 PM on May. 29, 2009