Okay. Let me rephrase this. What should I wear tonight to work? Jeans that flatter or cargo shorts that are cute?

Sillly I know but I can't make up my mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• wear whatever you want, you're a big girl, you can make your own clothing decisions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 29, 2009

• No really? Thanks anon. I didn't realize I was a big girl and can make my own clothing decisions. I guess you've never asked anyone what you should wear huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on May. 29, 2009

• im gonna sya cargo shorts..but thats just cuz its frickin hot where i live right now...lol..and i hate wearing pants if i dont have to..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:43 PM on May. 29, 2009

• it depends on where you work.. because you said its for work.. but IMO I would never wear shorts to any of the jobs I have ever had.. and when I managed, I wouldnt have thought it was appropriate for someone to wear shorts. But- I dont know where you work!! Use your best judgement.. I guess I am old school and I always fall back on Jeans.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 7:47 PM on May. 29, 2009