If your DH.....???

If your DH turned you down and said he was too tired to have sex ....but its the 2 most important days of the month the day you O and the day b4 how would you feel? This just happened to me its not beacause he doesnt want another baby its just he is always telling me that after work he is just so tired ........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I understand how you feel, but tired is tired...And TTC is hard for men too, its like ok time to perform, try to take the perform part out of it or the TTC part even tho thats is what you are doing and turn it back into fun and not a job or duty... Thats what happened to DH and I went we were TTC, I took the fun out of it.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:07 AM on May. 29, 2009

• ok i hate to be a smart butt but doesnt he realize that a condom prevents babies too? not just not having sex? sounds like a deeper issue to me hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:44 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I would feel like.. oh he must not want a baby right now because if he did he'd wake up long enough to put some swimmers in me.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:45 AM on May. 29, 2009

• He probably was tired after work. Important day of the month or not, tired is tired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 29, 2009

• ya thats how i feel ......it hurt me cuz he tells me all the time that he wants another 1 we have 2 already and we have been Bd already its just not on thoes 2 days i really hope i still get prego.......o well there is always next month......i just dont know how to think or feel about this cuz i know hes gonna come home today and wanna have sex ( its a friday he gets off at noon) and i just feel like its too late i O lated yesterday............i was just upset and needed to vent
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 29, 2009

• we are ttc #2 and my hubby works long hours so when he gets home he is very tired so either we waite till the weekend but if the day is on a weekday (which he likes when i do) is just wake him by taking advantage of him but thats just our situation you just have to find something that really turns him on no matter if he is tired it takes a while.....goodluck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I know it can be frustrasting, But are you saying i'm ovulating we must have sex? or are you just trying to turn him on and he's saying he not the mood?
    I had this issue a couple of months out of the time, we were trying to get pregnant. It's difficult for men when there's pressure or the fun is sucked out of it. Give him head. Squeeze his butt cheeks, but if you're wanting some try to not let that on, just have fun with it. and it will fall into place. When I finally let go we must have sex these nights, He knew when It was time, he actually kept track of my cycle, but we took the stress out of it, and enjoyed eachother. And well boom we're pregnant that following month. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:23 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I don't know how I would feel...my husband has never turned me down. He will take it anytime he can get it!
    ohmommamia

Answer by ohmommamia at 12:51 PM on May. 29, 2009