a few questions about generic diapers?

Has anyone used any of the following brands and what did you think? meijer? Target? Kmart?
I have a 7 week old baby and so far have only tried walmart generic and they seemed good, then tried a local food chains diaper and hated that they felt so rough to the touch.. at 7 weeks they do not make the huge messes an older child does so I am trying to save money on diapers as much as I can. I dont want to invest the money and have them be terrible. thanks! :o)

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 10:48 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use the Walmart brand Parents Choice, but the Meijer brand, I think its Whisper Touch or something like that, are the same diapers, just different packaging.
    kzoogirlie

Answer by kzoogirlie at 11:03 AM on May. 29, 2009

• i've tried the ones from kmart & they're okay
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:50 AM on May. 29, 2009

• i prefer the walmart because the are cheaper but the target ones are ok. they have a small tendency that have one or two in the pack that leak but other than that they are fine. i had the same thing happen with name brand though.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 10:54 AM on May. 29, 2009

• try luvs i use pampers and the are like 20 bucks a box .....but luvs are great too they a cheap but not cheap quality.......you can get them at walmart ...i ran out once and had to use my friends on my baby when she was like a month or 2 old LUVS
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 10:55 AM on May. 29, 2009

• target was alright. i liked luvs the best.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 10:55 AM on May. 29, 2009