does anyone have any Good Start formula coupons?

That they would be willing to send me. Good start doesnt make a generic and suddenly the coupons they send me are smaller than before and not helping much.I have tried all other formulas and the only one that works for my son is the good start, or he gets sick. I have enfamil and simalac coupons I can trade for if you would like. ty :o).

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 11:08 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I receive WIC in TN and I get 10 free cans a month of Goodstart on it. Try going to your health department and seeing if they have a program like that!
    wyattsmommy626

Answer by wyattsmommy626 at 1:23 PM on May. 29, 2009

• have you tried coupon bug.com that is a pretty good place for things like that and all you have to do is print them off. i am a sucker for coupons but my little one no longer uses formula. hope this helps.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 11:10 AM on May. 29, 2009

• if i get some i'll gladly exchange them for the similac ones, i'm signed up for alot of freebies from different places & i'll let you know if i get some
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:10 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Try walmart- Parents choice- Gentle ease. And they send u coupons it u call the phone number on the can every 30 days. The formula worked for my son- ask ur doctor for a sample can, or go to the website and request a sample.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Sign up friends and family that you know for the Good Start coupons, that's what I did and my sister has been getting $11 ones for me that we use & then all of a sudden my SO started getting them in his name too and I've never even signed him up but he's the one that pays when we get formula so they must've got his name from that. They don't have to have your name on them in order to use them. It may take about a month to get them after signing them up but it will be worth it. Oh, and you have to put in their address and e-mail and so on so make sure it's ok with them first I guess.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• ty for the responses. I have tried all the suggestions:s igned up everyone I know, they are slowly getting them as well, adn I got them in my name jen, jenni,jennifer, and the biggest I have gotten is the $8 ones, I thought this would be a good place to see if any mommies needed my coupons as well :o). I have tried the parents choice gentleease and it didnt work,a s its a generic of enfamil.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:19 PM on May. 29, 2009