Whenever you take a deep breathe?

Do you feel like it is not that good of a deep breathe, I mean like it doesn't feel like it went through your lungs but through your breast, I can not really explain this. but this is the best I can describe it. It feels weird but I don't feel sick or anything.

Maybe it is just me but please let me know if you ladies have gone through this.
Weird question I know :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Health

• I ended up in the emergency room last week because of it. My breathing was rapid too. I only went because I was pregnant.. but they checked my blood oxygen levels.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 11:23 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Yes,but then again I have asthma and it is very rare for me to be able to take a full breath. The one time I had a nebulizer treatment was the only time I knew what it felt like to take a full breath and what it felt like to breath like a normal person. LOL!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• To help this I suggest that you lay down and practice breathing. Your body naturally breaths right when you are on your back. That is when you take a breath your stomach should move up or out and vice versa when you breath out. It gets switched sometimes and when you practice breathing for at least 5 minutes every day you will be much healthier and happier emotionally. God BLess!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:29 PM on May. 29, 2009