Need Help Please!!!!

I am a stay at home mom , I never used to be but now we have two boys and my fiance works and I take care of the kids. Somehow in my fiance's eyes I guess that means that I don't need my own money . This is really bothering me even though he tells me whatever I need no problem, but I am not happy with that , I want to be able to provide and spend or put money away or make my own decisions .Any way I have looked into working from home and EVERYTHING IS A SCAM!!!! Does anyone know of any LEGIT work at home ideas that don't make you broke starting them???

Please I will type, data entry make phone calls, I don't care as long as it provides steady work and payment for it!!!!

logansmom911

Asked by logansmom911 at 11:13 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• no and I have looked and looked. All the money makers in this world, donald trump, bill gates, oprah all say the same thing, never pay someone else to work for them-its a crock. a legit job PAYS YOU, not the other way around. good luck mom.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:17 AM on May. 29, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=uin1192002832415

This site is REAL, FREE and LEGIT! You get paid EVERYDAY if you want and there are NO minimums to meet. We also have 24/7 live support so you will NEVER be left hanging on what to do. ALso, I just cashed out with $77.79 and that was ONLY for ONE hours worth of work!! Good things come to those that have patience and are willingly to give something a try :)

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 11:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Can he give u a allowance so u have money to spend - u are working taking care of his kids, and house, and cooking. He would be paying for daycare if u did work, so why not ask for an allowance- just enough for ur personnel things. * I always ask for gift cards for every occassion - so I can buy what I want for myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Have u thought about babysitting one other child- your home any way- maybe get someones kid off the bus everyday for extra money? Put ads up at the local grocery store.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Thanks for your response anonymous, I have thought of that and I don't know how much to ask for?? any ideas??
    logansmom911

Answer by logansmom911 at 11:23 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Hi, I am a Mary Kay consultant and this company has been around for 45 years, there is a lot of success with mk. MK is also a member of the BBB for years. I can provide you with more detailed info and enrollment information, MK is the only work at home company in which you make 50% profit of everything you sell alll the time! Trust me I did do alot of research only to have spent alot of money into starting businesses that only gave me 25%-35% commission on what I sold. Whatever I can help you with just message me and I'll do my best to help.
    best of luck 2 you
    Cheryl
    MK consultant
    cditren@gmail.com
    cditren@marykay.com
    cditren

Answer by cditren at 11:24 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, information and links.  NO GET RICH QUICK DEALS.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series Journal

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:37 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I am a Demonstrator for Gold Canyon. It isn't a scam and I love it! It gives me piece of mind that I am contributing and I get to work around my family schedules. You can visit my site www.mygc.com/inspirationalscents or www.goldcanyon.com too. Let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:06 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 12:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Hey there! I know the work from home search is frustrating....been there and done that. But just because something requires an investment does not mean that it is a scam. ALL business (home businesses and businesses in your town) will require an investment. HOWEVER, a job should not!! Most people that work from home have a home business because legit home jobs are VERY hard to find.

And I just wanted to add that Donald Trump actually recomends Network Marketing (home businesses). I have a journal entry about it if you care to check it out....

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1282334/Donald_J_Trump_Robert_T_Kiyosaki_recommend_our_industry

You CAN work from home and be successful....you just need to find the company that is right for you!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 1:41 PM on May. 29, 2009