Does any one have a Gecko?

my lil 4 yeard old talked me into getting her a gecko and she seems kinda cool she just sits in her log thing ........does any 1 have them or know anything about them?

emilysmama05

Asked by emilysmama05 at 11:13 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Pets

• I had a leopard Tail .Ghecko . Her name was Akasha and she lived up to her name boy was she a bitch but I loved her . For the most part she was a great animal had her about a year and when I picked up and left my ex husband . I gave her to a friend of mine For his grand babys and she didnt make it . . I love Reptiles .. I have a Bearded dragon I raised since he was a hatchling his name is cheech
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 11:25 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i used to have them. they eat crickets and basically sit around in their cage all day. lol. unless you get a tokad (i think thats how its spelled) those ones bite and bark. and they are very mean hahaha, i had one when i was younger and my dad ended up taking care of it cause it always bit me. hahahaha, but they are neat little things to have, and fun to watch sometimes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I had one several years ago. They are boring pets. They hide all day, we hardly ever seen the one we had. He (or she, i dunno what I had) hid under a rock 24/7.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 4:23 PM on May. 29, 2009