honestly have you ever thought about cheating?

has your DH ever made you feel lonley? or be married but still feel like a single mother?......I am not cheating i am not like that but i do understand why some ppl do .....i never thought i would understand it but now i do ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• My DH is in the military so there is a lot of alone time. There are times that I feel like a stay at home mom. I have never thought about cheating, I am always careful to not put myself in situations where it would be a temptation. I think everyone has there breaking point especially when they are lonely. I think a lot of times people make bad decisions that lead to bad choices and actions. I have a hard time understanding why people put themselves in situations that can only have a negative outcome. I understand why it happens, but I think it is a copout.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 11:22 AM on May. 29, 2009

• My DH as ignored me for the full 5 yrs we've been married. I can count on both hands how many times we've had sex. I'm so lonley is unreal. My sister lives with me and she's even been trying to find me a boyfriend! LOL I'm just waiting for the right me to show me some love, and i'm gone...or at least having a little fun. He's such a jerk.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 11:31 AM on May. 29, 2009

• As a mother you give give and give. You need someone to give to you. Its hard I know, try not to cheat it will haunt you and could tear you family apart. Seek the One who can keep giving. I admire the military moms out there who do there best to be faithful. This is not to condemn but to encourage. I did cheat and never told my husband and I regret the cheating but I dont regret not telling him. I shouldve turned to the Lord but i just wanted revenge and was out of my mind and out of control. It doesnt help it just make you live in a world of loneliness cuz you cant tell anyone.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Today cheating would be a very last resort for me... Anybody is capable of anything given the right circumstances. Everytime I've ever thought about it, I remind myself I have two beautiful little girls that I couldn't bear to be away from and I don't want them to be ashamed of me if I can help it. I've done enough in my past to be ashamed of, don't want to add anymore to it than I have to.
    So I did the only things I knew to do... found friends, I chat online, and I keep myself well stocked in vibrators and AA's
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:30 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I've been married to my husband for almost 3 years. I just can't even imagine. I love him so much, plus I feel strongly on communticating, so I believe if you have a good relationship based on respect and honesty there's no reason to cheat. If you feel it may happen, think about why you would want to? but, I would leave if I wasn't happy. But, I doubt that will happen. I love him so much. Especially since we're going to have our first baby together.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:58 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I did cheat, and although at the time it was wonderful and I am married to him now, I wouldn't advise it. You will always feel guilty. Always.
    Anonymous

• It was just a passing thought during a very tumultuous time in our relationship.

But that's ALL it was, just a THOUGHT.

I think that if you get to a point where you act on thoughts, you need to throw in the towel and call it quits.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• At my age, I do not think so. It always will catch up with you. Whether in real life with bad consequences. Or in your dreams with guilt . It is not a happy outcome if the person finds out. In my case there would be no second chance. Old school italians do not play with that at all.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:25 PM on May. 29, 2009

• he was really neglectful in the beginning. and i did cheat one time.......at the time i was so emotinally screwed up and lonely..it seemed ok.....now...i regret it with my whole heart since we have fixed everything. but we both recognize that was a dark time in our marriage and we are strong now because we go thru those issues
    Anonymous

• I'm not married yet, but we have been together for 4 yrs and have 3 children. When he was in Mexico for a year and I found out that he cheated on me, I did cheat. My biggest problem was that the guy I was cheating with wanted to bust out and confront my fiance when he came back. I was just lucky that the other guy moved to Ohio, before my fiance came back. I have never told my man that I cheated, and I never will even if he ever admits that he did cheat on me (I have proof). I do have a little bit of urge to confess, but I will never act on it because it would just make our fights worse, (he brings up the most trivial crap that is so far in the past I barely remember it happening). I'm not saying it's right, but I was lonely, and pissed, and I still feel justified!
    deanamfinley

Answer by deanamfinley at 3:07 PM on May. 29, 2009