Have you ever been so turned on only to be turned off?

I mean my dh and I were getting after it when all of a sudden I just dried up.
I mean at first I was so wet that I was looking forward to my climax that when we switched positions within seconds my vagina just dried up :(

It was so disappointing for us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• That's when u break out the KY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 29, 2009

• get some lube and keep ging you will get it back..astroglide works wonders!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on May. 29, 2009

• happens all the time... I try to shift to a position to where we don't have to seperate to keep going.
    But KY would've done the trick prolly
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:26 PM on May. 29, 2009

• vagina's dry out..it happens
    lube
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:28 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Havnt had that happen to me yet but i was just about to pounch on my DH when he was sitting on the couch then he started bitching about how we have nothing to do so i was thinking hell i got something for us to do. But then he said "I dont even feel like having sex anymore, Its like were only doing it to pass time." I was so mad at him for saying that! I got turned off and didnt even want him to touch me in bed that night. He was so confused on why i was mad till he asked me why he cant cuddle with me and i yelled at him that i dont want him to get all excited so he could just pass another hour before he goes to sleep. By the time i finished saying that i was in tears.

He felt like shit.....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:40 PM on May. 29, 2009