Obama Pessimists are dooming us to fail.

I know I can't be the only one on this trail of thought. After all if the power of collective prayer/good vibes can help some one heal or get into a better life situation, no matter the religion, wouldn't logic indicate that the collective power of expecting and wishing some one to fail make the president and as a whole because of it, the USA fail as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Um would say to the people that said things about praying for Bush to fail. All I saw was people wanting him to succeed, when he STARTED to fail by himself is when people got p***ed. Talk about agendas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Oh, piddle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Yeah, it's got to be the bad vibes. The horrendous spending of money we don't have has nothing to do with it.

*and now you can use my post as an example.*

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:25 AM on May. 29, 2009

• YES and whatever you have to say we agree and thank you for your service in helping realizing that .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on May. 29, 2009

• prayingGod help us all!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Sorry but i think Obama is as stupid as they come! He's not going ot fix the ecomony, just make it worse! He doesnt know how to spend the right money in the right places. And this whole "collective power of expecting and wishing some one to fail" is a load of crap! He is failing on his own.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 11:34 AM on May. 29, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.........Ok...but I just have to point out that if we follow THAT train of thought then the libs can't blame Bush anymore for "getting us into this mess", They have to blame themselves and most of Hollywood, and the liberal media because they did everything BUT pray for Bush to fail. Talk about Negative vibes ...LMAO......What a ridiculous conclusion OP.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:35 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Well bush was doing ok in the begining till all the real smack started being talked about him by the libs...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I am a conservative Republican, so I fit into the category of those you think that want Obama to fail and that's just silly jibberish that the mainstream media is dishing out and you've gobbled it up. Of course I don't want our President to fail. Of course I want our economy to improve and things to get better. But, that's just not going to happen with the way this administration is spending money and discrediting the American family and trampling the traditional principals that this nation was founded on. If this administration stays its course, America will fall just as Russia did. We are not immune to a total collapse. To think we are is pure erogance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Your suggestion is that there are millions who want Obama to fail. We all want the Country to slide into oblivion. The great majority of people want the Country to come out of this just as we have come out of recessions before. What we don't want is Obama to enact all these stupid wasteful fantasy programs that will not do anything to help us but much to hurt us. We are seeing it now. The Govt has no business in the Car business or the banks or wallstreet. This is just craziness and I feel for you if you don't see what that alone is doing to America and her people. Obama himself said we are out of money this weekend but he has not even though of curtailing his printing and spending of money. This is going to be one long recession.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:50 AM on May. 29, 2009