need help

im planning on buying a lounger sofa bed. the frame is black and the cushions are white. the accent pillows might be red. (im making my living room an asian decor). the side tables and coffee table will also be black. im also going to put plants in the room. i was just wondering what else i can put in there, what color should the wall be, the lamps, etc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Lamps should be black..or maybe white bases with black shades? Or...other way around? Or black bases with red shades? As for the wall...I'd go red :P Have fun with it...you don't have to fit your livingroom to a mold...be creative, make it unique.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:33 AM on May. 29, 2009

• I would keep red as an accent color. I love the black, white, red combo. If you do the wall red , I would keep it at one accent wall and you may want to use rice paper screens if its too bold. I love orchids in Asian decor.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:49 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I would do one red accent wall.. with the other walls white, and black for the trim..

here are some affordable asian inspired items to help with the decor
    http://www.collectionsetc.com/Home_Decor/category.aspx?Ne=12&N=1050000+4294967163&rpg=12&categoryname=Home_Decor&cs=105&Ns=PRODUCT_SALE_PRICE

also try lakeside.com for some ideas as well.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:15 PM on May. 29, 2009