OMG another Czar!

I really don't know the answer to this so maybe I am putting my foot in my mouth with that headline ;) BUT have ALL presidents (or even most) appointed this many many people to basically make desicions for them? That may be the wrong way to look at it, I'm not sure. But everytime he appoints another one of these all I see is MORE red tape to get through and MORE money being shelled out for the saleries of people doing what I thought HE was elected to do.

Am I just not understanding the job of these people or what?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 11:39 AM on May. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm willing to bet the "Cyber Security Czar" has years worth of unpaid internet bills.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 29, 2009

• just think years with this guy yeah!!! not!!!
    Anonymous

• LOL, anon :42!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:54 AM on May. 29, 2009

• Nope,no foot, you are right. Stupid idea.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:58 AM on May. 29, 2009

• No other presidents were not dictators. This guy is a nutcase.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 12:07 PM on May. 29, 2009

• BUT have ALL presidents (or even most) appointed this many many people to basically make desicions for them?

Yes they have!!! You really think anyone could do that job alone? You need a big group of people around you to help.
    Anonymous

• Yes, past presidents have had advisers, but they took their advice - or didn't - and made it part of their own leadership. With a "czar", you get a whole office, with a staff, and an unassailable (by the electorate, at least) appointed department.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 1:50 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Do you understand the problem OP?

The rules and regulations for banks and others are so low,that is way is so easy to stole your identity in Internet. I personally think it is a good thing. My brother is dealing with Internet crimes unit in Europe and he said U.S needs to do something about Internet security long time ago.

Anonymous