ABOUT ANSWERS!

As some of you know i have posted a few questions up her about apartments and grants under work and money and other subjects, which in return some people have answered with negativity on thier mind my thing is if you dont have any useful information or some type of support or encouragement then please don't answer my questions there is enough things going on with this economy that i don't need backlash. Yes I do need help with grants for a home I'm a single parent trying to do what I have to for my children I'm not blessed to be born in a rich household or have a husband like so many others .

rita2009

Asked by rita2009 at 12:13 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I agree Rita~~ I answer with the truth! If I have "done been there and done that" I will answer with what I experienced so that away NOONE will get burned. Sometimes the truth does hurt, however, we learn from our own mistakes. I was not born to a rich family and nor am I rich now. I do work from home now and make excellent money but that doesnt mean I am better then anyone else, because I am FAR from being better.

As for others and their hateful remarks, I honestly think some have NOTHING better to do then get on here and put others down because they are not happy! Excuse them and continue on with the respectful answers!
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:54 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Rita, there are great people on here who will answer your question civily. Just ignore the rest and take the good. You just have to overlook all the stupid answers you might receive. I think of it this way. It's just filler material. I am sure you are aware of ignorant people in your life. Same concept here. I am sorry you have been treated this way, but filter it out. Take the good and ignore the rest.
    Anonymous

• Amen. Rita, just because you haven't found your Prince Charming or your unlimited income yet doesn't mean it won't happen for you! It will and we're all cheering you on! and the ones of us who aren't should be ashamed of themselves!
    Anonymous