TEEN MOM

IM GONNA BE A TEEN IM 15 IS IT GONNA BE HARD FOR ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy and Motherhood is hard under the best circumstances, so yes it will be hard. But don't worry we adapt and do what we need to in order to survive, and you will do the same. Surround yourself with your friends and family that will give you the support that you need to get through this.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:27 PM on May. 29, 2009

• It is going to be VERY hard, But don't give up. You can do it! :)
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 12:27 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Things will be hard, I had my son at 17. At 16 I had ran away from my house so I've been on my own ever since. If you have people that are good emotional support, surround yourself with them and allow them to help you. I know you might want to do things on your own but that might not be possible. Try not to make poor decisions, having a baby is a big committment, a lifetime committment. I had to grow up. Part of my growing up was making a committment to myself and my son that I would finish school and I did, I took the bus, walked..whatever I needed to do to graduate hight school. Keep focused, good luck. You will have times of trial but you will get through it.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:30 PM on May. 29, 2009

• you can do it sweetie. is your mom there to help you? my friend is 17 and is expecting ! its alright things happen for the best of us, it will be hard but it will also mature you. just think of this as a blessing!
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 12:31 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Nope-theres welfare to pay for your doctors visits, you'll probably be able to get foodstamps, money assistance, WIC, and all sorts of stuff.

Just stay in school.
    Anonymous

• hey. u shld add me as a friend on here.
    i was 16 when i got prego n had muh baby. im almost 18 now but i can help u out with whatever im capable of. lol
    forreal, ill answer any questions u have if i can. i know how it feels to be young n prego n not have anyone to turn to with experience.
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 12:33 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Yes, do stay in school. that is one of the best things you can do for your child. You can get assistance from the government if you need it. and Yes it is going to be hard. But you will thrive and your child will be happy and healthy as long as you take care of yourself and your baby. I would suggest taking parenting classes though. It can help you out a lot.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:36 PM on May. 29, 2009

• uhh, yes. It was hard for me and I was 28 and had been married for 6 years. But you can do it if you try. Put your child and your education first.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:45 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Its gonna be hard, yes. but from my experience so far as a soon-to-be teen mother, it's all what you make of it. if you have a positive attitude about the situation and you plan ahead for yourself it will be much easier. Stay in school, work on getting the best grades you can. Talk to your parents or whatever support system you may have and make a plan for when the baby comes, even if you aren't very far along, it's never too soon to start planning things. Figure out EVERYTHING, like who is going to take care of the baby while you're in school, if you will need welfare of any sort or not, if you will need to get a job or not or if someone else can help you financially (but please, if someone is going to be nice enough to help with the money related stuff, then YOU don't take that for granted...stay in school and do a hell of a good job and then GO TO COLLEGE) if people will help you, don't even consider giving up on your ed.
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:00 PM on May. 29, 2009

• hi i am 16 and three months pregnant i know wat your going through. but like people are saying its alot easlier if you surround yourself with people that love you and will be there for you. its gonna be hard but i belive that a mom is a mom no matter wat age and as soon as your baby is born you will knw wat to do. good luck hun.
    renee1232

Answer by renee1232 at 4:05 PM on May. 29, 2009