what is everyones opinion on the jon and kate plus 8 mess??

i personally love the show and the kids but am begining to believe they need to step back and work on their marriage out of the public eye.. for those children

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 12:37 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i love the show
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 12:39 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I like the kids, they are so cute and funny but Kate was always horrible on the show, she was so mean to John. Not saying he had an excuse for cheating but still she was really mean to him. I think doing the show and the incident has made them realize that they truly do have problems. I hope they can take a step back and work on things because those kids really deserve and need two parents in the home.
    Anonymous

• Who cares-she wants $$$ he wants privacy.

She'll end up paying alimony and it will be the Kate show.
    I think that its sad. If my DH wanted to stop-my love for him would end the show. Not end our marriage.

She's a mega bitch anyways. He can't even finish a sentence. He looked SOOO DONE on the last show-like he already has his mind made up.
    Anonymous

• They need to get out of their contract no matter how much it costs and get some help on their marriage. The show is 90% of their problem. Those kids deserve better.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:41 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Kate needs a new haircut! She looks like a rooster.
    Anonymous

• You put your self in the public eye. Like they have.. What is happening to the ,,they should have expected.

Answer by louise2 at 12:42 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I think it's awful. I know a lot of people don't like Kate (really, though, would you want all your worst moments with your husband being picked apart by the world?) but that's no reason to wish failure on someone's marriage. I've read comments like "burn, baby, burn!" in reference to their marriage. Really, people, act your age.

I do think that they've let the media and "fame" affect their family life. A step back would probably be in their best interest. No matter, I wish them the best and hope that they can get their lives back on track, at least for the sake of their children.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:44 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm tired about hearing about their problems.

Anyway, I do watch the show. It's weird now since they don't film together.
    Anonymous

• Where is he from? Are both from different backgrounds?
    Anonymous

• I think the television station is happy you are discussing it rather than turning it off, if you know what I mean?
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:48 PM on May. 29, 2009