Sesame Place or Dutch Wonderland?

This is for those moms that have taken their children to either of these places. My daughter is 2. She is very active, LOVES rides. We want to take her to either DW or SP. I have been to DW myself when I was younger, but I wasn't her age, I was of course older so it was a bit of a bore to me. I was just wondering, which would be more appropriate for her age? Which do you think she would enjoy more?

mom2pres

Asked by mom2pres at 12:41 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have never been to SP. But I love love love DW and I took Hunter last year before he was 3 and he loved it and could et on every ride but I think 4-5 rides out of the whole park. There is also a waterpark so I vote for DW>
    HuntersMommy117

Answer by HuntersMommy117 at 4:50 PM on May. 29, 2009

• We took R.J. last summer he was 2 1/2 and he loved it. I agree with Courtney I would go for Dutch Wonderland. Even we had a blast.
    missamissa

Answer by missamissa at 8:58 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I have a 3 year old sister and I took her to SP and DW last summer and she loved them both.. it depends on what your child likes.. If she likes Elmo then SP but if not then DW
    SweetPea102689

Answer by SweetPea102689 at 1:44 AM on May. 30, 2009