What's your opinion on crop circles?

Do you think they're just a cruel trick, or could there really be another intelligent species out there trying to get our attention?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:44 PM on May. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL I think it's a cruel trick, even UFOs are fake, it's the government trying to make not only us scared but other countries. That's why we have areas that if you come 500 ft within they shoot you, because they don't want you to see what they have there. I have a lot of family in the military and as they get older they like to talk. Honestly I believe the US does it so other countries will think it's a UFO or whatever and if we need to attack them secretly we can do it by pretending to be aliens!
    Anonymous

• A hoax.

Answer by louise2 at 12:51 PM on May. 29, 2009

• This is what happens when you talk away from God, Caitxrawks, you start searching all kinds of weirdness trying to find answers when in actuality you walked away from the ANSWER! JESUS CHRIST!

Anonymous

• I guess you can say I am trolling, but it just irritates me to see people walk away from truth and get involved in complete nonsense out of pure rebellion.
    Anonymous

• I think the chance that crop circles mean anything other than some bored people came up with something to make people scratch their heads is too minute to seriously consider.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 1:03 PM on May. 29, 2009

• I'm pretty sure it's a hoax. A shame though, ruining all those crops while people starve in other countries.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 1:19 PM on May. 29, 2009

• some of them are hoaxes but others are unexplained.
    I don't know what it means.
    fireball1978

Answer by fireball1978 at 1:45 PM on May. 29, 2009

• My opinion is that it is a hoax...but I don't necessarily think it's cruel. It's a good one. People will believe just about anything. As far as the alien thing...I do not think that in all the galaxies out there that ours is the only planet that sustains life. It just makes sense to me that of course there would be other living things out there....but what form, how far away, I don't know...no one does at this point. If anyone was trying to get our attention, I doubt they would be using crop circles to do it.

lilacs.in.bloom

Answer by lilacs.in.bloom at 1:46 PM on May. 29, 2009

• You guess you're trolling? Try not hanging out behind the anon button for one.

Also, you should really talk to your God about your judgement of others.

And the last time I checked your God didn't lay out any official answers on crop circles, Stone Hendge, or Easter Island.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 1:49 PM on May. 29, 2009

• Ya know, I'm a Christian and I don't count out aliens. (Not saying I believe in them either, just that I don't pretend to know.)

I think it's narcissistic to pretend to KNOW that God created only us. Who says? What's to stop him from carrying on another species in a different galaxy? Good grief, he's GOD, he can do what he wants!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:54 PM on May. 29, 2009